With over 25 years of facility cleaning experience, we continue to serve thousands of clients across the U.S. and Canada. A-Z offers:
- Awning Services
- Building Maintenance
- Carpet Cleaning
- Complete Floor Care Programs
- Construction Clean-ups
- Emergency Services - (24 hr water removal)
- Floor Repairs - (carpet, tile & wood)
- Floor Stripping & Buffing
- House Cleaning
- Janitorial Services
- Maid Service
- Move In - Move Out Service
- Office Cleaning
- Dental - Medical Offices
- Health Clubs
- Parking Lot Maintenance
- Power Washing
- Residential Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Wood Floor Maintenance - Repairs - Sanding & Refinishing
A-Z is one of the largest nationwide cleaning service providers in the U.S. We offer state-of-the-art, dependable cleaning services cost effectively. Our substantial base of long-term clients demonstrates the importance that we place on building enduring relationships.
As an A-Z client, you have the advantage of obtaining multiple cleaning services under one contract with a single point of contact, making it easy for you to outsource these functions without administrative headaches. We provide any combination of services on a local, regional or national basis.
In everything we do, you’ll see how we’ve earned a reputation for integrity and high levels of performance. For the next 25 years, we’re dedicated to maintaining that reputation and keeping our clients happy.
A-Z…Nationwide Cleaning Made Easy.
A-Z’s Professionalism and Work Ethic and What it Means to You
Clients who have been with us for decades will tell you that we have a service-focused mentality. A-Z’s work ethic centers on:
· A needs-based approach. Clients come to us for lasting and reliable cleaning management solutions. They know we understand their everyday demands and real estate strategy. We provide a needs-based approach to delivering services. We’re proud of our expertise, but have built our business on listening to our clients.
· Our company values. Our relationship with you will be built on respect, integrity and collaboration. We seek innovation and are dedicated to excellence. It’s something not open to compromise. Every employee at A-Z knows this and puts it into action at every job site.
· Innovation. We make every effort to not only lead, but to transform the industry through our knowledge, integrity, professionalism and technology, so that we can expertly handle anything you ask of us.
· Value-added relationships. We conduct business in a way that instills a sense of confidence in our clients. It’s something that reaches beyond A-Z’s service competence; it’s a sense of security. You’ll know you chose wisely when you choose A-Z.
Not just a philosophy. It’s how we do business.
A-Z will never go into a bidding war if it means selling out on our values. You may find a cheaper, short-term solution from one of our competitors, but in the long run, “cheap” and “short-term” can cost more money than doing it the RIGHT way. We don’t believe in shortcuts when it comes to safety, proper procedure, compliance and environmental concerns.
Respecting our employees
We employ over 10,000 skilled and hardworking people. We have nothing but the greatest respect for them. A-Z meets and exceeds legal, union and staff demands for safe working conditions and career mobility. A-Z treats everyone justly and fairly. When employees are happy, we know they’ll do their best for our clients.
Strong financials mean the ability to offer you more.
Our size, operational infrastructure and financial strength enable us to offer clients a level of sophistication that translates into savings and peace of mind.
Facility solutions are often viewed as a commodity… something to bid out, with the lowest bidder winning. However, after working with A-Z, our clients now view us as a valuable partner in their businesses.
From our humble beginnings as a house cleaning business in 1988 to every relationship we have today – from our facility managers, janitors, maintenance technicians and other service workers to our largest clients – we consistently uphold our philosophy of doing things right.
Industry Organizations & Affiliations
We are an active member and participant in several professional and trade organizations, including:
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Building Services Contractors Association International (BSCAI)
- Corporate Real Estate Network (CoreNet)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA)
- Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM)
- Stadium Managers Association (SMA)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC)